No worries. My point is that, although the SH most closely matches the kind
of frame I want, I am considering other Riv models as well, and frame geo
is one of the factors I am weighing. I wouldn't rule out any frame for not
exactly matching my ideal. In fact, most of my bikes are less than perfect
in this way-- in particular, I am in between sizes on older Treks.