I just bought 660 Crust Towel Racks for my Bombadil and am setting them up
with TRP drilled brake levers at the drops and Tektro interrupters near the
center. I also am using Shimano 8 speed indexing shifters (shifting 7 speed
*freewheel* with Altus derailleur) on 26mm Paul Thumbie mounts inside of
the interrupter levers on the raised center section. This is all mounted on
a 10cm Nitto Dirt Drop stem. I also plan to mount a Nitto F-15 bag support
on the bars for my tweed Nigel Smythe bag. Plenty of room for everything so
far, but haven't taped or ridden it yet. The bars seem to be a wide
combination of randonneur (upsweep) and Noodle (backsweep).
I previously had the bike set up with Bullmoose bars/stem. Looking for more
hand positions. I only ride drops going down hill or into a strong
headwind. I figure that I will be using the interrupters most of the time.
I mount the center of the handlebar several inches above the seat. I will
report once I have some miles on them.

Laing
Delray Beach FL