I'm thinking of a set of the Spank bars for my next project.  Right now I
have a set of the VeloOrange Dajia Far Bars (48cm) on the Stump Puller,
paired with a Cigne stem to get the bars way up there. (585mm overall).  I
spend a lot of time in the hooks and they feel pretty good.
https://flic.kr/p/2kj72a1

I also have a set of original WTB Dirt Drops on the Quickbeam.  They feel
good too. :)
https://flic.kr/p/sr927L

Cheers,
John G