One last consideration may be the WB Loader bag.  It's a decent price point
compared to something like a sugar loaf and though the pictures don't show
it, it has 4 velcro straps on the front and back and two clips on the sides
once the bag is rolled down to use for attaching it to a 137.  Just got
mine last week for my Hillborne and couldn't be happier.  It also has a
padded bottom.  See
here:
https://www.sim.works/collections/ral/products/ral-wb-loader?variant=31467798659124.

Joe