Been a good while since an update, so here is a bad one:  the ETA on
Charlies was pushed from Jan 2022 to "on hold indefinitely".  Just no room
in the production schedule / material procurement to make a new model
happen in the scheduled future.  This is per James at Riv - sounds highly
likely that it will be picked back up once there's bandwidth but just not
being actively pursued until then.