I used to own the RM-013 long ago but then changed to the 56cm Albatross on
my 62cm/62cm seat/top tube custom Franklin road bike. The 013 was "okay",
but not great enough that I kept it. I'm changing back to a drop bar and
used the bikepacking list as a useful starting point. Mostly I wanted a
shallow-er drop and short-er reach drop bar because I'm using some modern
Tektro RL-341 levers, the small hand version(same body, shorter, closer-in
levers). Compared to how road levers used to be, those Tektro small hand
versions have about the same length and reach to the lever as vintage
Campy, and when mounted they are on about the same plane as the bottom of
the drops. Of course, the lever bodies are so much longer now, hence, I
don't need so much reach in the bar.

I really wasn't keen on anything until I dove into the Zipp Service Course
70 XPLR. It's a rough texture silver, kinda odd, but yeah so what since
it's getting taped and I'll take function over fashion every time. I bought
the 46cm, which is 52cm at the ends. With it's modest flare and outsweep
riding the hoods feel like a regular drop bar. The top has a slight
backwseep also, which is really quite nice to feel as I never liked
straight tops since the wrists don't conform to straight. The top is oval
also, very nice in hand ! It's a 31.8 clamp, which seems to clamp more
efficiently , and I only use open face zero or positive rise stems anyway.
Yea to threadless quill adapters for the adaptability. I love most of the
"vintage" design of many things except when it comes to stems with negative
rise and enclosed clamps. I mean they look wonderful but they don't apply
practically for my sensibilities.

>From the bikepacking article of the SC 70 XPLR :

*There are two metrics that set these bars apart from others in this list:
outsweep and flare. Something that often bothers me about more dramatically
flared bars is that the brake hoods sit at an awkward angle. It’s not
always a problem as different bars are angled and tweaked differently, but
sometimes the bend at the point of flare exaggerates the angle of the
levers, making grabbing them from the drops a little awkward. At any rate,
Zipp’s goal was to develop a bar with a hoods-dominant position at the
forefront, in turn, solving some of these issues. I ride in the hoods much
of the time, or with my hands resting on the bar curve just behind the
hoods, so this piqued my interest. To accomplish this—and maintain control
in the drops—Zipp landed on 5° flare and 11° outsweep.*

*The bar’s drop shape features 70mm reach, but the drop is a shallower
115mm. The service Course also features an ergonomic top with 3° backsweep,
100mm clamping area on top of bar, Di2 bar end junction compatible.*