Hi,

I'm looking to get the Son dynamo hub. Considering it's price I'd rather
make an informed (still quite impulsive) decision..hah!

I have a bike with both rim and disc brake mounts (with QR) so I usually
buy disc hubs, to future proof the hub purchase, but continue to run
v-brakes (for now). Is this a sound approach to continue with this buy i.e.
disc hubs with v-brake rims?

Based on SON's website, I think Son28 would be appropriate considering it's
better to charge devices at low speeds. So, in this case I would take the
"SON 28 Hub Dynamo - 6-Bolt - QR".

Thank you for your insight!
Peter