If you're thinking about "future proof", I'd just add this: it's getting
more and more rare to find new disc brake bikes with QR, so if it were me,
I would feel a bit limited with a QR disc wheelset these days. Most
everything disc is going to thru-axle. I'd get the hub for the brakes
you're riding most, IMO.