Like others have said, get the hub for the brakes you use.  If you still
want to "future proof", get the SON disc hub for Shimano "centerlock"
discs.  It provides a slightly stronger wheel build than the "6 bolt ISO"
disc version; spokes closer to equal on both sides.  Also pick the 12mm
thru axle version.  With an adaptor you can make this version work with
QR's.