I don't agree at all that someone with a long torso and average length of
legs should use a longer setback seatpost to accommodate it.* Just picture
yourself on a bike, and suddenly your spine is elongated 6 inches. Your
legs haven't changed at all and neither should your saddle position.*
What's called for is a longer frame with an appropriately long stem and
bars that aren't overly swept back as that rather defeats the goal of
accommodating your longer torso. While Kim says "I'm comfortable", sure the
reach is now great, but you're also notably further back of the saddle than
you need to be. From the photos of your Clem you showed the stem isn't very
long for someone with a long torso, and Bosco bars aren't helping either.
If you simply added in stem length the appx. amount of extra setback from
the post(2-3cm), then you could return to a normal setback post and you
keep the same reach.

>From my experience in being too far back as opposed to being in a normal
setback position, is the onset of hamstring, back of knee and butt muscle
pain. Not to mention feeling off center of the BB. Once I returned to a
normal position, using my quads much more and my core muscles for support,
all those went away and pedaling is notably more effective. What Jay
described in adding his reach forward and using his core more effectively
to accommodate his longer torso I can relate to.

In my opinion sitting up and back on a bike is all wrong as you can't use
your core muscles effectively. I get that people do it, and Riv promotes
it, nevertheless, that's what I think of it.

Anyone would be right to question what I speak of. I question everyone and
myself too. Just because I don't have a bike shop or a title doesn't mean I
don't know what I'm talking about tough, or that anyone who has a bike shop
or a title does know what they're talking about. I've been to one
"professional" fitter in my life, and their "advice" would have placed me
on a frame with a much too short of top tube. I told them to add 3cm or no
deal on the custom frame from them. I got the 3cm and I still joyfully ride
that frame today.

Enjoy the ride.