The best mittens, hands down - for warmth and cost are the Kinco Ski Mitt
<https://kinco.com/901t>. They can be broken in so they aren't super
dextrous, but as far as warmth goes, I've used them well into the negatives
(-14 up to -20) and every other mitten breaks down at that point,
especially cycling specific products.