I have a 55 Platy and have ridden a Clem L.  Leah, BicycleBelleDingDing,
has both.  Clem L is significantly longer and heavier, but let Leah weigh
in.

Platy is a perfect pavement bike--looks pretty and feels great.  However,
it is long (although it is 5 inches shorter than 52 Clem L) and will not
fit on my city's bike bus rack.  I've had no issues on the commuter trains.

If you're near Philadelphia and you want to try my "everything but the
kitchen sink" Platy, you're welcome to try.  It will be up for sale soon.
Why the sale?  The ONLY reason is I cannot fit it on my city's bus rack and
I live in the city where bus transportation is a must.  It's a non issue
for just about everyone else.  (Replacement bike is also a Riv, but it's
not finished yet, so haven't posted.)

Feel free to contact me off list for a lot more details about different Riv
mixte's and step thrus--I've tried them all.  BTW, I also have this for
sale
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/d/2019-handsome-cycles-55cm-she-devil/7670046879.html

and LOVED riding it until my new Riv purchase.   Not quite a Riv but a
great commuter bike.

Roberta, seems like I've tried all the mixtes I could, from Philadelphia