I had a different steel frame and all I can describe is that when I was
riding I felt like I was dragging every pound of that bike along, where
with the Platypus it feels like it is leaping forward. I just don't feel
it. Even as I have added racks, bags, fenders and I keep asking when it
will feel like a heavy bike. That has not happened yet.