I meant to add: if a 59 cm Clem can take true 622X60s I might just give up
trying to find a Monocog replacement and get a Clem for sandy train riding
-- we'll see. Next installment: weird non-deraileur drivetrains for a Clem.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*