I have a bike that swaps between Nitto Bullmoose and Albatross.  Friction
shifting and mtb-style brake levers makes the swap very easy.

Swapping between flat bar brake levers and drop levers is going to be more
fiddly because you will have to use cable splitters (with mtb levers you
can just slide the cable head out of the lever via the barrel adjuster's
slot provided your cable routing and housing length is similar for both
bars) and you will probably have to adjust the brake cable tension each
time you swap and make sure your brake pad clearence is good.

>From personal experience, I wouldn't want to swap bars more than once in a
while unless I really had a space limitation and extra time to plan my
rides.  But, of course it can be done.

Good Luck!
Ginz