I agree with Johnny Alien. Get Albastashe bars. I ride an X0-1 with
original mustache bars (precursor to Albastashe). Serves every purpose:
long road, fast road, light (unloaded) touring. Allows you to stretch out
or sit up as you want, with multiple hand positions. No switching
necessary. Remember, road levers and mountain levers require different
brake cable ends. Too much wrenching, not enough riding.