Brent! So glad you are happy with the Bleriot. That bike is silky smooth.
Entirely
comparable to both my Roadeo and Soma San Marcos. Which is why I was able
to let it go. I am so glad it is living its best life.

Leah -  All of the above. If a used one turns up, buy it. If you love it
and want a lugged one, sell the used one. If a used one doesn't turn up,
order a lugged one. If a used one turns up while your lugged one is
pending, then it depends on price and timing. 😁