On Aug 2, 11:42 am, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to bully the thread, but I also called Merry Sales.  They don't
> import it, and don't know what Sugino products they will add in 2011
> until after Interbike in September.  After Interbike, if they've
> decided to bring that model in, then they'd be in the pipeline maybe
> by Spring 2011.  Obviously no hints at all about pricing.  I'd be
> floored if it was under $500.

If Merry/Riv or anyone else price this crank at $500, they might as
well forget it. The market for this crank is way too small for that
kind of price. The only people willing to pay that kind of price want
lightweight and perhaps carbon. Neither of which applies to this
crank.

If there is any thoughts to selling this crank at a "competitive"
price, it should be in the $150-200. There's no reason why this crank
should be more expensive than say the Sugino Alpina sold by VO.
Anything more and it is non-competitive. Good Luck!