> Hi.  Does anyone have experience with the Jitensha and Albatross bars,
> and if so, could you comment on differences between the two?

I have both bars.  The Jitensha are great - and look great as well.
They are less versatile than the Albatross.  They need to be paired to
the correct bike.  If they are, you will be very happy with them.
True, they do not have as many possible grip points as drops or swept
back such as the Albatross.  But (again highly dependent on being
matched with the right bike) they put your hands at a very good riding
position, similar to riding with your hands on the brake hoods with
drops.

The Albatross are also great looking bars.  You can use them in a lot
of different situations.  You can set them up straight back.  Tilt
them down.  Flip them.  Of course if you are into bar end shifters
Albas fit them.

Hope this helps.