on 10/5/10 7:30 AM, Michael_S at mikeybi...@rocketmail.com wrote:

> I've been using the Dinotte 200 AA model which uses 4 NiMh
> rechargables. It is a bright 200 lumen light and has a very clean
> beam. The only drawback is the 2 hour run time at full power. You can
> carry an extra set of battries for longer night rides.

Ride-buddy Carlos had a nice hack for the Dinotte 200 -

http://bike.duque.net/dinotte-5w-hack.htm

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

The Gallery needs your photos! Send 'em in - Here's how:
http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"She edged in to get a better look at the bike, how it was made, the
intricacy of its brakes and shifters pulling her straight in. Beauty."
-- William Gibson, "Virtual Light"