Yea, I ran the numbers tonight and with high quality Sanyo batteries,
a quality charger plus two 2 Watt lights it ended up around $140
so......this means I would only need $350 more for what I really want.
I just can't settle for less, unless its way less. I just don't want
to spend money twice. I do this often and regret it later. I
compromise and find out later I should have purchased what I wanted. I
nearly always end up doing so later wasting the initial money I spent
in the first place. I can see myself using a generator hub of quality
and riding more because I have one.  Maybe some of you can explain the
real world realizationsyou had after getting a Son hub or......did any
of you find out that you really didn't need such a fancy setup?