At the moment, I'm waiting for a old Campagnolo Rally derailleur, which will be
paired with a new Grand Cru double crank (48/34 rings) from Velo Orange to give
me a lower gear range on my 1980s-era Benotto. That's the only project on the
horizon, other than trying to keep the cobwebs from growing on my other bikes
by getting them on the road on a regular basis.

--Eric N