I am retiring on Dec. 3rd, and people keep asking me, "What are you
going to DO?"  I tell them, "Nothing, and I won't even start before
10:30."

Actually, I'm in a quandary about my winter project.  I have a 1984
Trek 620 Touring bike and I love the way it rides, but it maxis out at
32mm tires, with fenders, and I'd like bigger on a touring bike.  I
have put a lot of nice parts on the frame, but stuff I don't use
anymore, like 9 speed ultegra brifters and I could try to sell it in
ebay.  Or I could convert it to 650b, which involves having the canti
studs removed, building new wheels and buying new brakes.  Hard to
justify but I hate parting with the frame.  Or, I suppose i could just
live with it!  What a thought.

The good news is on the wood is stacked!

Michael,
in rainy snow in Westford, VT