Aside from "renaissancing" my 60s Gazelle Dutch twins, Huub and Mieke
(both of which are Sport Luxe single-speed coaster models, but will
get drum dynamo and 3 speed rear hubs), I plan to tweak/beautify the
Noodle bar setup on my Bomba, starting with a harlequin tape pattern,
funky whipping and a few coats of shellac.  I am debating what type of
cushion (if any) I can get away with near the hoods... any ideas?

Also I will be tweaking my rack and bag setup, including permanently
"installing" the bag-stiffeners in my VO Campagne handlebar bag, and
making it easier to put on/ take off the rack and/or attach inside my
Wald basket (which BTW I will first transform into a custom "Woody"
basket)...

Also building up a 1983 StumpJumper into a fine rider/commuter with
vintage parts.
Finally, adding internal-geared and dyno drum hubbed-wheels to a 1985
Rockhopper

(Jeez!!!  At this point it had better be a LONG winter... I mus'be
talkin boo... I'll never get through all of these projects.... )

BB