Just cleaned out the parts bin, and now overdue maintenance is the
next order of business...de-gunk, replace worn parts, find that creaky
noise, spray some frame saver, etc.

My reward is going to be building up a new 650b all-rounder/commuter
Banjo frame expected late this year.  I'm hoping to get my hands on an
Alfine 11 speed hub whenever comes out.