I've been using Barr Mitts for a few winters now and they're great.
http://www.barmitts.com

Recently I finished modifying them to work with bar end shifters. Toasty
warm and I can wear fingerless gloves year round.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/quadmod/5179116140/

Just a happy customer,

-Jay Fichialos