WTB Laser V works for me.  Been riding using that on the Fargo off and
on for the past couple of months.

Otherwise, I'll be the lone voice and advocate Terry saddles.  Have a
couple of them and rotate them in and out.

Have to admit to a love/hate relationship this year with Brooks
saddles.  Love the look, but they have been terribly uncomfortable
most the last half of the year.  Tendency to put most of the weight on
the rear rail being a big factor.  Shall one say it became a "sore"
issue?

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN