Yesterday Tom Kellogg of Spectrum Cycles fame called to e-mailed to
advise my 30th Anniversary frame is done and ready to ship.  Build
will use mostly period parts (except for things like brake calipers
and handlebars where there are classic looking modern versions
available which work much better than their late-70s, early 80s
ancestors).

This will be the first time since my college days that I will have a
wholly impractical bike built for fast (entirely relative - my fast is
probably slow to many a grandma ma) riding.  Kind of excited.