Congrats on joining RUSA. If you are near Springfield, MO, ride our 200K brevet on March 20. I run a 200K and 300K through the St. Louis region. More info here: http://www.rognstads.com/brevets/ If you cannot make the brevet, we have several permanent routes. Good luck in 2011.

Ralph

If you go long, you will never come back.