Actually may seem weird, but -
1. Ride less.  Put in the most mileage this year of any in my life.
And ended up 10 pounds heavier for it.  Not good.  Especially as the
original goal was to lose 20 more pounds.

2. Play and practice guitar more.  Yeah, it's not directly bike
related.  Really felt was ignoring friends and good social situations
to go out for a ride instead.  Also, my playing dropped to minimal
levels of tolerable.  Need to remedy this.  Especially with new (to
me) guitars.

3. More S24Os.  Only one this year.  And that was pretty late.

4. More metric centuries.  Seems to be the best compromise.  But
holding for maybe one "real" century.  If everything is right.
Preferably on the Hillborne.  Figure as the one this year was not on a
Rivendell, it doesn't count.

5. More photography from/with the bike.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN