Aside from the occasional tiny bowl of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Health Bar
Crunch, my own personal/done good treat is a pretty low carb mixup of
Trader Joe's NonFat Greek Yogurt (oddly or mislabeledly, it has fewer
carbs than the lo-far or full-fat Greek---and all Greeks have way less
than nonGreeks)...and then the Choco  protein powder TJ's sells ---
the one that has 1g of carbs per scoop and is called something like
"Elegant Slim" or some embarassing name like that. Then I mix it with
walnuts (lowest carb nuts, highest O-3 nuts, and my fav, anyway) and
blueberries, fresh or half-frozen.
My daughters and wife can't stand it, not even a spoonful, but what do
they know? Anyway, a whole giant bowl LOOKS like the real thing (ice
cream with goodies in it), and tastes about 1/3 as good....but that's
not bad. It has only about 10 to 20g of carbs in the whole
thing....which these days, is indulgent. It's nice to have a heaping
mound of brown smooth stuff in front of you now and then.

Coco-milk is good, too. Low-carb, high-pota. Freeze it, let it thaw
halfway, and the liquidy part half is super sweet--I think the sugar
in it is first-to-thaw. Then you drink the sweety coconut part. The
bad part is, the remaining chunk that hasn't thawed yet is just
basically a chunk of faintly coconut-tainted ice, and --- you've
already drunk the sweet stuff.