Acorn Boxy Rando bag, custom teeny front rack (on custom Sweetpea :-) )

I *am* a rando.  I like the map case (score a 9x12 ziploc(tm) bag, and your
map is encased in a waterproof jacket, easy to flip and refold...).  I like
the back-facing pockets - food! I like the front pocket - ibuprofen, wipes,
lip glop, reading glasses, other helpful hygiene stuff.  I like the big
pocket - more food, extra gloves, other lenses for glasses, first aid kit,
cpr mask, extra camera battery, car keys, little Gorilla tripod, place to
quickly stuff some clothing.  Side pockets - there is a glasses wipe in
there, but that is about it.  Narrow handlebars.

Can't ride no-hands reliably yet, but I do not think it is a function of the
front bag.  I think the cable bends might be a little tight.

In back; nice weather, a Rivendell Banana-type bag, not-so-nice-weather, a
Carradice Barley.  That's where the tools, spare tire, spare tubes, patch
kit, and extra dry clothing hang out.  The Barley gives me more cargo space,
and on those long cold dark wet rides, I need it.