Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:29:10 -0700
From: seandes...@earthlink.net
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] why do people like front rando bags?

I've been admiring bags and racks on the Rivendell Flicker site:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/rivendell/pool/tags/ahomerhilsen/ and have been
pondering the purchase of a larger bag. I've used Acorn Saddlebags for awhile
now and have been generally content so,why do so many people like front rando
bags instead of saddlebags? Doesn't the weight foil your quick steering
ability? And isn't it always better to have weight low and in the rear for
stabililty? Thanks for your comments and a favorite bag if you've found one.