On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 16:39 -0600, PATRICK MOORE wrote:
> But that would leave my front rack without any bag, no?

I mean, use a small rack-top bag on your front rack.  My friend Sarah
has exactly that setup on her VO Randonneur w/VO front randonneur rack,
using a bag she bought from an exhibitor at NAHBS at Richmond a year or
two ago.  It fits perfectly.  Can't access it while riding, of course,
but other than that it's fine.  I don't recall the name of the bag
maker, but it was a small custom firm, just the sort of outfit iBOBs and
the like enjoy buying from.

Drop me a PM if you'd like more info about the bag.