I too am on the hunt for new places to ride but I've found more locally
oriented sources to be the most helpful. This list is too geographically
spread out. I'd suggest you get a local map and dive into google. I've
found lots of great ride reports and useful info this way. Now all I gotta
do is free up the next 35 weekends so I can go explore them all.

Good luck on the hunt.

--Smitty