We were thinking of doing that- but Seaview is wicked steep at the
very beginning- probably'd have to walk our bikes.  Once one the ridge
it's nice- short.

http://g.co/maps/nbgdy

I love this multi-trail thing: what a great way to get out of traffic,
into nature, but still feel fast and smooth once on the asphalt.

Tse-Sung