I like that by posting links here, we can use any mapping site we
like, which seems 5x as inclusive.
A short description of length, difficulty, and location, along with
the link is probably useful for long-term searchability. City, County/
Parish, state, length, road surface ('mixed terrain'), and features
like "ocean" or "mountains" might be good keywords to include. If
they're posted to this thread, "database" would filter for it, since
that's not a word I see on the list very often.

 Philip

Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com