Thanks for all the nice responses.  It's nice to know there are some
others of us out there.  I may look into the Riv Rally East (same as
the Croton ride?) and see if the dates work out for me.

Peter F, yes, I remember our conversations from before, and remember
your work...someday I'll get to one of the Avian concerts, and sorry I
haven't thus far!  Similar to you (but older) I used to haul my kids
around in a trailer; back then it was a C-dale Bugger.

Would be very happy to meet up with any of you local folks.  I'm in
Staten Island, and for all I know I'm the sole Rivendell owner on the
island, though my wife has an XO-1.  I'll try to bookmark this thread
to save your addresses.

Joe