On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 16:52 -0700, AndyBikeman wrote:
> Thanks to Bobby and all the rest of the guys for making me (a borrowed
> LHTrucker rider) feel welcome. I had a wonderful time was so glad to
> be bitten by the Riv-Bug. Also thanks to all of the posters with the
> great photos.

Nice collection.  If you haven't seen the Group Pool, I encourage you to
do so.  http://www.flickr.com/groups/1923867@N25/pool/show/

> Nice panoramas Steve!

Thanks!  Hand held, stitched with Hugin then worked over with Gimp.
Sometimes even 16:9 just doesn't show it the way I see it.  Both Hugin &
Gimp are free, too.

> I enjoyed meeting and riding with
> you all. I look forward to the next time we can all ride together
> again.

Absolutely.  It was a tremendous amount of fun.