Reinterations for all praise deserved for the whole event,
surroundings, collected riders & bicycles, and particularly Bobby for
the rare January motivation to get the wheels rolling on this great
weekend.

Initial crop of untagged photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/asc.pgh/RivRallyEast2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKeJm-Lc1_fzEA&feat=directlink

I rode on, after a long break in Ohiopyle, to meet my shuttle in
Connellsville. Bobby: it is a good bit less than an hour in the rain.
 > We had arranged for a tour of Frank Llloyd Wright's Fallingwater,
which was amazing as
> usual, and then decided (due to a lack of time and a nasty forecast)
> to get shuttled back to Cumberland from Ohiopyle (instead of riding
> the additional 16 miles to Connellsville and risk getting caught in
> bad weather).  It turned out to be a wise choice.

ANDY
Pittsburgh