I have a Specialized floor pump w/ gaugue that I like very well.  I have
checked it with one of those brass push on gauges I've had for years and
they both read the same.  I've used it to add a tad bit of air to my car
tires and it is accurate enough to make that stupid tire pressure idiot
light go off on my dashboard.
Best,
Clyde