Your gauge on your floor pump may not be accurate, but that doesn't
mean it's not useful, assuming that it is consistent (which it most
likely is, and besides, that's easy to check). Find the pressure that
works for you by trial and error: Let out air until the cornering gets
iffy or you start to fear pinch flats, put a bit of air back in, note
what your gauge reads then, and just pump to that number from then on,
regardless of whether it reads 10 or 110psi.

Cheers,

Gernot