If your bikes have fenders and you don't want to hang them from the top
tubes (I don't!), then there are only three options in the market for tray
based hitch racks:

Yakima Stickup 2 - This is the one I upgraded to from the Thule (see below)
mainly for its curved arm to help clear curbs and driveways, as well as the
added separation between the two bikes as well as their completely
independent arms. It has no integrated locks, but I take care of that with
a bike chain when I'm parked.

Thule DoubleTrack - This is the one I used on my Corolla and Prius, but it
had the bad habit of hitting the ground when going up and down driveways.
Additionally, the bikes are quite close together which sometimes created
issues with my Rivendells.

Swagman XC2 - I've never used this, so I cannot comment on them.

Bpth the Corolla and Prius have Class 1 hitches and I never had any issues
with the Thule. I have just upgraded to the Stickup 2.

René