Not to knock SPDs, everyone has their preferences. But I like my Grip
Kings. They're pretty darn comfortable compared to when I used SPDs.I feel
that I have better control over how my feet settle in on flats. The SPDs
seemed to be causing my feet to go numb, and my knees were getting beat up
on long rides. Using GKs solved that issue. So I haven't looked back on the
issue.

-Steve DeMont
Seattle