My own SimpleOne is set up with a 39x36 and 16/19 White freewheel giving me
 51, 60 and 66 inch gearing. I ride the 66 mostly but occasionally shift
down to the 36x19  (51 inch) for riding hills. Sometimes the 66 is too low
however and I may switch the 39 to a 42 but that would max me out on wheel
position.....currently the three tooth difference keeps my wheel in the
same position in the dropout.