All thanks for the input. I am glad to hear that many of you have ridden
this ride with BA and were happy with their performance. I have only ridden
a short distance on the BAs and they feel great, especially going down my
long rough gravel drive way. I was concerned that the tires might be too
heavy and slow, but again it is a tour and not a race. After reading a few
of the comments about mud on the C&O, I am starting to wonder if I might be
better with the Big or Little Ben tire. I worked really hard to get my 60mm
Berthoud installed with the 50mm BAs and was concerned that if I did drop
down in tire size the fenders would not look right with smaller tires. Here
is a pic of my Atlantis.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenwayrider/8483800970/in/photostream

I know this is subjective, but what is the smallest tire you can run with
60mm Berthound fenders and maintain a good fender line?

Thanks