They may be slow, but only if you're doing this ride in 4 days.  In that
case, speed might matter.

We've done this ride a handful of times, in both directions, and over
different time frames.  I highly recommend  it.  You'll have a great time.
 The scenery and history of the area is wonderful.
If you're not from the Pittsburgh area, and would like an escort to get you
and your group through the city maze and detours, and onto the main trail,
we would be glad to lead the way.  We would be available after the 17th.(We
are riding the Katy Trail at the beginning of the month)

Have a Great Time!!,

Rusty