Take my advice with a grain of salt. Grant just forbid me from giving
product advice because I mentioned to him how great the possum wool socks
are -- so warm that I've run in them with my leather soled moccasins at
-15˚F. After he stopped laughing (at me for being an idiot), he said I
should never give anyone product advice. Sardonic grin.

With abandon,
Patrick