I have one. Like it a lot. Great for camping. You can ride single track
with it. I was told the Forest Service uses them to haul stuff around on
back country trails.

Your bike should have a reasonably stout rear triangle however. The trailer
works well with my trail bike and with my mixte (those extra stays are
great). It does not work well with my old Trek 610 road bike. The Trek
wobbles if the load is over about 25-30 pounds.