Brad,

First really good looking bike and I like your set up. I don't typically
like yellow cause its so bright but yours at least in the picture and
viewed on my laptop display looks like a muted yellow which looks awesome!
I appreciate the confirmation of the original decals.

As far as the valuation on a repaint? I suppose it depends on who is buying
it and whether they care, or the pool of die hard Riv purest (The reason I
posed the question and you answered that) who would possibly de-value such
a deviation from its original format. As you said it's a bike and meant to
be ridden I tend to err on the notion that a few nicks are and it's
function foremost IMO which seems the case with the AR. I do like a fresh
paint job and new decals.

In the future when I have the financial capabilities I'll probably look for
one in my size.

Best,

Hugh
Sunland, CA